Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct With A Minor in South Carolina
South Carolina Sex Crimes Lawyers
Criminal Sexual Conduct With A Minor in South Carolina
Being investigated or arrested for Criminal Sexual Conduct with a Minor, or sexual exploitation of a minor, is a serious allegation with potentially life altering consequences.
Depending upon your charges, if you are convicted, you face stiff prison sentences and may be required to register on the sex offender registry for the remainder of your lifetime. You may also jeopardize your future including:
- loss of financial aid and scholarships,
- loss of your job as well as the inability to obtain future employment,
- possible disciplinary action before a professional board, and
- loss of custody and visitation rights.
However, being arrested for criminal sexual conduct with a minor does not mean that you are guilty or that you do not have a defense.
Whether you have been arrested and charged with:
- statutory rape,
- solicitation of a minor, including internet sex crimes,
- sexual assault,
- criminal sexual conduct/rape, or
- the possession or distribution of child pornography
Our criminal sexual conduct lawyers are familiar with the system. The Strom Law Firm, LLC understands the implications of a sexual conduct conviction.
We know how the system works, will work to have your charges reduced or dismissed, and we will obtain and challenge any evidence that the state has against you including:
- evidence obtained as a result of a search and seizure,
- witness statements, or
- photo line ups.
The law surrounding criminal sexual conduct with a minor is complex. Let us put our experience to work for you. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your criminal sexual conduct with a minor charge and how we can help. We offer flexible payment options and accept Visa and Mastercard.